KENOSHA ⏤ Grace Welcome Center in Kenosha’s Uptown neighborhood has faced many uncertainties since COVID-19 hit the area last March.
However, amid potentially facing dwindling resources, it has kept its doors open and its pantry running throughout the pandemic.
As a result, the Observer sat down with Grace Welcome Center co-founder Rev. Jonathan Barker and manager Joe Falduto at the end of December 2020.
While many of the quotes in the video below mention the pantry’s then-upcoming struggles in January, according to Barker’s comments at various events since then, the pantry still faces the same needs this month.
Latest Observances …
- Make Music Day begins at Kenosha Creative Space June 21, 2021
- UPDATE: KCSD identifies Kenosha woman killed in Tuesday crash June 17, 2021
- Observer Walk: Basilica and National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians at Holy Hill June 16, 2021
- Tuesday crash kills 54-year-old Kenosha woman, KCSD reports June 16, 2021
- Kenosha Parks Commission approvals signal return of canceled events June 15, 2021