KENOSHA ⏤ Grace Welcome Center in Kenosha’s Uptown neighborhood has faced many uncertainties since COVID-19 hit the area last March.
However, amid potentially facing dwindling resources, it has kept its doors open and its pantry running throughout the pandemic.
As a result, the Observer sat down with Grace Welcome Center co-founder Rev. Jonathan Barker and manager Joe Falduto at the end of December 2020.
While many of the quotes in the video below mention the pantry’s then-upcoming struggles in January, according to Barker’s comments at various events since then, the pantry still faces the same needs this month.
Latest Observances …
- Inside the Mind: ‘Where have you been?’ June 9, 2022
- ICYMI: Recent performances around Kenosha February 22, 2022
- Second Baptist Church to host free vaccination clinic Sunday (Feb. 20) February 19, 2022
- County: Public Health hosting vaccination clinic Wednesday morning (Feb. 9) February 8, 2022
- Around the Scene: Get out to Public Craft and Kenosha Creative Space (playlist) January 26, 2022