KENOSHA ⏤ Grace Welcome Center in Kenosha’s Uptown neighborhood has faced many uncertainties since COVID-19 hit the area last March.
However, amid potentially facing dwindling resources, it has kept its doors open and its pantry running throughout the pandemic.
As a result, the Observer sat down with Grace Welcome Center co-founder Rev. Jonathan Barker and manager Joe Falduto at the end of December 2020.
While many of the quotes in the video below mention the pantry’s then-upcoming struggles in January, according to Barker’s comments at various events since then, the pantry still faces the same needs this month.
Latest Observances …
- Cold Nights, Warm Lights: Photos from recent open mics January 25, 2022
- A YAR grant, a KAC donation, and a reminder from Kenosha County January 9, 2022
- ‘Framing and Sobriety’: An observation on how one affects another (podcast) January 3, 2022
- Jordan Pauley: A Real Stand Up Guy December 8, 2021
- Jill Zgorzelski: Creating Community November 28, 2021