KENOSHA ⏤ Grace Welcome Center in Kenosha’s Uptown neighborhood has faced many uncertainties since COVID-19 hit the area last March.
However, amid potentially facing dwindling resources, it has kept its doors open and its pantry running throughout the pandemic.
As a result, the Observer sat down with Grace Welcome Center co-founder Rev. Jonathan Barker and manager Joe Falduto at the end of December 2020.
While many of the quotes in the video below mention the pantry’s then-upcoming struggles in January, according to Barker’s comments at various events since then, the pantry still faces the same needs this month.
Latest Observances …
- Native American drum demo, Creative Space mic are tonight’s events July 22, 2021
- Tonight in Kenosha: City Council meets; Fusion and Rustic host open mics July 19, 2021
- Performers at Fusion (Around the Mics) July 18, 2021
- Observer on the Scene: Live at Kenosha COR, city meetings July 16, 2021
- Wednesdays at Public Craft Brewing (Around the Mics) July 13, 2021